Idea Submission Agreement
By submitting your App idea to Idea Apps, Inc., (the Company) you and the Company agree to the following:
- The Company shall keep your idea private and undisclosed to any third parties for a period of six (6) months;
- You agree to give the Company first right to accept or decline the opportunity to quote the App for a period of 30 days; and
- In the event that you have not developed the App idea within six months of presenting your App idea to the Company the Company may it is discretion develop the App without paying you any remuneration
We respect your rights to an idea. On submitting your App idea it will be assigned a date, time, and project number for you protection.
Note: Please complete the form below with complete and accurate information – Idea Apps will not respond to incomplete submissions
Upon review of your submission, the Company will notify you of its evaluation and intentions. You then can choose from the following options:
- Opt to pay the Company to develop your app and work with the Company to market it where you are entitled to all the profits associated with the sale of your mobile app. You shall retain full ownership rights to the App idea and code.
- Opt to Find Funding for Your App Idea – this will require a partnership agreement between yourself and Idea Apps Inc. This option is subject to a financial review of the Mobile App’s competitiveness in the marketplace. For more information about this option please contact us.